The Civilian Jobs Difference
CivilianJobs.com is more than a great place to post your resume. We know from over 15 years of experience in the military
placement industry that your skills are valuable and marketable, and we provide you with the best methods to pursue military-friendly
CivilianJobs.com provides the following services:
- Post your resume to present your background and skills to the top military-friendly employers
- Apply for job opportunities directly online
- Attend a job fair at one of our nationwide locations
- Review articles and advice at our Career Information Center - you will find a link to an online version of our job seeker publication as well as other valuable resources including information related to careers, job searching, relocation, transition assistance and more
- Gain potential referral opportunities to our affiliates - candidates indicating specific skills may benefit from a recruiting specialist handling your transition or career change
- Benefit from our unequalled customer service for all candidates
- Backed by more than 15 years of military-placement experience from parent company Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military-focused placement firm in the U.S.
to learn how CivilianJobs.com can help you transition your career, your family, and your life.