Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military®
The CivilianJobs.com Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military serves to help military-experienced job seekers identify the top employers to target for civilian careers. MVEs are selected annually based on those employers whose recruiting, training and retention plans best serve military service members and veterans.
In observance of Armed Forces Day, the annual list of MVEs is released in May via CivilianJobs.com's military base newspaper, Military Transition News.
To be included on future award submission deadline notifications, companies should send an email
request to MVE@CivilianJobs.com.
2013 Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military Winners
Click here to see the Military Transition News digital article.
- AC FIRST, LLC an AECOM managed joint venture with CACI
- Bank of America
- BNSF Railway
- CACI International Inc.
- Capital One Financial Corporation
- Capstone Corporation
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- CN - North America's Railroad
- Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG), a global leader in customer management.
- Crete Carrier Corporation
- CSX Corporation
- Deloitte LLP
- Edward Jones
- Elliott Group
- Exelon Corporation
- Express Scripts, Inc.
- General Electric (GE)
- Halfaker and Associates, LLC
- Homeland Security Solutions, Inc. (HSSI)
- HON and Allsteel Manufacturing
- Humana Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- ManTech International Corporation
- MEI Technologies, Inc.
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Patterson-UTI Drilling Co LLC
- Puget Sound Energy
- Safeway, Inc.
- Schneider National, Inc.
- Sears Holdings Corporation
- Southern Company
- Stage 3 Separation ,LLC. "When your mission is critical"
- Sunbelt Rentals
- The GEO Group, Inc.
- TMC Transportation
- Triple Canopy, Inc.
- Troops to Teachers-Kentucky
- United Rentals, Inc.
- University of Phoenix
- URS Federal Services
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Whelan Security
- Xcel Energy
Check out the CivilianJobs.com Facebook page to see pictures of winners at our Job Fairs.
Click here to see the MVE Winner Archive.
Call 866-801-4418 or e-mail for Sponsorship information.