Allstate Veterans’ Licensed Sales Professional Training Program
A Fully-Funded Training Program You Can Complete on your Own Time!
Allstate Insurance Company is looking for military-experienced candidates who have been honorably discharged, as well as military spouses who are interested in receiving insurance and financial services sales training. This training will teach you a skill that is in high demand in today’s market and set you up for success in the insurance world!
• Fully-funded program that will provide you with the training to become a licensed insurance agent with an opportunity to join one of Allstate’s 10,000 plus exclusive agencies throughout the country
• 100% virtual, which means you can work anywhere and any time
• Flexible timeframe for program training—Complete at your own pace!
• Program will initiate the process of achieving your Property & Casualty insurance license
• Applications will be accepted beginning June 2016
NO OBLIGATION or CONTRACT required
Key Responsibilities for a Licensed Sales Professional:
• Ensure positive customer experience with every interaction
• Deepening relationships with customers by selling additional products
• Providing excellent customer service by processing payments and reporting claims
• Conducting needs-based policy reviews and updating policies and coverage as needed
• Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products and brokered products where available
• Prospecting and generating new business through leads and referrals
• Generating quotes at high volumes
• Maintaining accurate documentation in agency systems
Learn More about this Opportunity:
Garrett Reed to learn more about this career opportunity.
THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!