Allstate Licensed Sales Professional for Veterans and Military Spouses
You protected Americans in the military. Now, turn that passion into a second career.
Allstate is looking for veterans and military spouses like you to join forces with
the Good Hands® and become a Licensed Insurance Sales Professional. Our Military
Veterans and Spouses Program will give you all the tools you need to translate your
world-class skills into a meaningful career with an Allstate Exclusive Agent. Building
the kind of life you always wanted after the military. A good one.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will perform the fundamental role of servicing
customers, supporting the agency owner, and building strong relationships within
the community. You’ll work as a member of a team of professionals focused on providing
insurance and financial products to help customers protect their homes, cars, lives,
and retirement incomes.
Once you complete the Military Veterans and Spouses Program, you may be selected
to interview for any open Licensed Sales Professional position. With more than 10,000
Allstate Exclusive Agents across the U.S., there are opportunities for veterans
and military spouses looking to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional
in your hometown.
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Being a team-player to help grow the agency
- Achieving goals and being organized and efficient
- Offering insurance and financial products to help customers protect their cars,
homes, lives, and retirement income
- Ensuring customers have a great claim experience
- Helping make sure customers have the right protection
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional:
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership as well as personal and team accountability
- Experience operating in ambiguous situations
- Resilience getting things done despite difficult conditions or tight deadlines
- Proven experience dedicating themselves to a cause
- Ability to organize and structure resources to accomplish goals, regardless of roadblocks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office skills a plus
- Must be willing to obtain a Property and Casualty insurance license
- Already possessing a Property and Casualty or Life and Health insurance license
The Allstate Military Veterans and Spouses Program is designed to support honorably
discharged veterans, active duty, Reserves, National Guard and their spouses — the
only requirement to qualify! You don't need a college degree or even sales experience
to get started. You just need the drive and commitment to succeed. Click
Learn More about this Opportunity:
Please contact Garrett Reed to learn more about this career opportunity.
THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!