CivilianJobs.com Announces 2010 Military Job Fairs Schedule to Connect Employers With Job Seekers on
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CivilianJobs.com hosts Military Job Fairs putting transitioning military job seekers face-to-face wtih civilian employers.
Atlanta, Georgia, October 11, 2009 – CivilianJobs.com, where America’s military connects with civilian careers, announced the
2010 Military Job Fairs schedule today. The company will host more than twenty military job fairs in eleven states on the
- January 20: Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Ala.
- February 11: Robins AFB, Warner Robins, Ga.
- February 25: Camp Pendleton, Oceanside, Calif.
- March 11: Fort Hood, Killeen, Texas
- March 25: Fort Benning, Columbus, Ga.
- April 14: Fort Lee, Petersburg, Va.
- April 22: Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, N.C.
- May 5: Fort Stewart, Hinesville, Ga.
- May 6: MCAS Beaufort, Beaufort, S.C.
- May 20: Fort Dix, Wrightstown, N.J.
- June 3: Tampa/MacDill AFB, Tampa, Fla.
- June 17: NWS Charleston, Goose Creek, S.C.
- August 5: Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, N.C.
- August 13: MCAS, New River, Jacksonville, N.C.
- September 1: Naval Base Norfolk, Va.
- September 2: Fort Lee, Petersburg, Va.
- September 15: Fort Drum, Watertown, N.Y.
- October 6: Fort Stewart, Hinesville, Ga.
- October 7: MCAS Beaufort, Beaufort, S.C.
- October 21: Fort Dix, Wrightstown, N.J.
- November 4: Camp Pendleton, Oceanside, Calif.
- November 18: Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, Nev.
- December 1: Fort Hood, Killeen, Texas
- December 2: Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas
A limited number of employer booths are still available for the remaining 2009 CivilianJobs.com military job fairs:
- October 23: Fort Polk, Leesville, La.
- November 5: Maxwell-Gunter AFB, Montgomery, Ala.
- November 13: Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, Nev.
- December 3: Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas
Each military job fair hosted by CivilianJobs.com is free to transitioning military and veteran job seekers. “We are very excited to
expand our military job fairs program for 2010,” said Bill Basnett, vice president of operations of CivilianJobs.com. “As the economy recovers, hiring is going to be a top priority for employers. The military-experienced talent pool is a renewable resource of highly-
skilled, dedicated employees. Since the CivilianJobs.com Job Fairs are held on military bases across the U.S., we give companies
access to these top candidates as they are transitioning into a civilian career.”
“The CivilianJobs.com Job Fairs complement our recruiting services - a job board exclusively for veterans and military-experienced candidates, and a world-wide career advice base newspaper - giving employers the most effective and efficient sourcing options for
military-experienced talent,” continued Basnett.
CivilianJobs.com is the web site where America’s military connects with civilian careers. The site offers employers and job seekers
access to an online job board, military job fairs, and employer advertising in a world-wide military base newspaper. These services
provide employers with the most efficient and cost-effective way to access the ex-military talent pool for candidates with backgrounds
in fields such as transportation, maintenance, administrative / finance, healthcare, IT, telecom and law enforcement as well as for
positions that require security clearances. CivilianJobs.com is headquartered in metro-Atlanta, GA, and can be found on the web at www.CivilianJobs.com.